Sign up for our newsletter
Fire Up the Grill For Mother’s Day
Who says grilling is just for dads? Make mom a special dinner this year by firing up the grill—she deserves it, after all! Here are Blossman’s tips for ensuring a fun-filled grill out with your mom, grandma, wife, or any other important figure in your life, for Mother’s Day!
How to Throw a Special Mother’s Day Grill Out…
- Have your grill cylinder filled! With Mother’s Day being early in grilling season, you may be forgetting the clean-burning propane to get your grill going. Find your local Blossman Gas location.
- Have your food prepared! Need a unique grilling recipe? Try this grilled shrimp marinade recipe.
- Prepare other activities mom enjoys. Activities like cornhole, playing cards, throwing a frisbee and spikeball are all great ideas!
- Be ready to take some photos! Your mom will want to look back on the great memories you make while spending time together. Any up to date smartphone should have the ability to take high quality pictures.
- Have a backup plan in place. Rainy weather could bring a swift end to your cookout plans. Make sure to have fun indoor activities ready in case things do not work out. This workbook is great for kids!
- If you want to keep the party going after it gets dark, have a propane-powered fire pit ready to go! You can have low flames or high flames, thick flames or thin flames, depending on the type of ambiance you desire. This will keep you warm, provide light, and keep the pesky bugs away! Browse our selection of fire pits and outdoor living products.
- Invite mom’s friends, especially if they are mothers themselves! Who doesn’t like to see their friends? Have a get together and celebrate all the mothers in attendance!
- Last but not least, tell your mother you love her and appreciate the things she has done for you. After all, that is what Mother’s Day is all about.