This simple grilled shrimp marinade recipe is the perfect, easy and healthy dinner for warm summer nights! It’s a go-to staple in our kitchens. The fresh marinade comes together fast and makes this family meal delicious and nutritious.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tbsp. basil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp. hot pepper sauce or a couple pinches of cayenne pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounce can of tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 lb. peeled large shrimp
- Red wine to taste
- Begin mixing all ingredients for the marinade (except shrimp) into a large bowl. Be sure to save a small portion to baste with while grilling.
- Mix shrimp into marinade and place in refrigerator for about 2 hours to marinate.