Sign up for our newsletter
- 4-6 Fresh Peaches
- 5 Tbsp Honey
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- Preheat your grill on high for at least 15 minutes.
- Cut your peaches crossways following the natural line on the peach. Separate and remove the pits.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together honey, cinnamon, and salt.
- Be sure to re-whisk this mixture just before you coat the peach in it.
- Dip each peach half in the honey mixture until it’s completely coated.
- At this point your grill should be hot enough. Open the lid and keep the heat on high. Place the peach halves cut side down and grill for 3-4 minutes, or until grill marks are achieved.
- Flip and grill another minute or so, just until the rounded side is softened. Remove from the grill with tongs.
- Serve with ice cream, extra honey, mint, or chopped pistachios.