Sign up for our newsletter
- 1 1/4 Cups Granulated Sugar
- 6 Cups Cold Water
- 5-8 Lemons Pending On Size
- Combine sugar and 1 cup of water in a 3-quart saucepan.
- Bring water and sugar to a boil over medium heat. Stir until all the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat, cool, and refrigerate mixture.
- Juice the lemons over a strainer until you have 1 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Add the lemon juice to the remaining 5 cups of cold water.
- Stir in the refrigerated sugar and water mixture.
- Garnish with lemon slices and/or fresh mint leaves.