Grilled Teriyaki Steak Recipe
The sweet and savory marinade for this grilled teriyaki steak recipe is a crowd pleaser and a favorite among Blossman families! We recommend serving this spotlight stealing main dish on a garden fresh salad OR with sides of grilled asparagus and butter mashed potatoes.
- 2 lbs. flank steak
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder, lemon juice, and ginger in a mason jar and shake.
- Pour over steak and marinate for 2 hours or longer. Be sure to reserve some sauce for basting the grilled steak.
- Grill steak about 5 to 7 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the cut, until done. Remove the steaks from grill once they’ve reached the desired doneness and let them rest for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Baste with remaining sauce after it’s plated.