Once you’ve made this recipe, it’s hard to go back to plain grilled corn. With lightly charred kernels and slathered in creamy flavors, this will easily become your go-to grilled corn recipe. It’s a Blossman family favorite!
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 c. mayo
- 1 tsp. Mexican chili powder
- 1 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 lime, squeezed
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Fresh corn on the cob
- Clean and dry corn. Season with salt and pepper.
- Set gas grill to high heat. Preheat for 5 minutes.
- Combine sour cream, mayo, cilantro, chili powder, lime juice, salt, and pepper in small mixing bowl.
- Place corn on grill, rotating occasionally, until cooked through (5-6 minutes per side) or until lightly charred.
- Transfer corn to bowl with sauce mixture and use a large spoon to evenly coat corn on all sides with mixture.