Grilled Mexican Street Corn
Once you’ve made this recipe, it’s hard to go back to plain grilled corn. With lightly charred kernels and slathered in creamy flavors, this will easily become your go-to grilled corn recipe. It’s a Blossman family favorite!
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Mexican chili powder
- 1 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 lime, squeezed
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Fresh corn on the cob
- Clean and dry corn. Season with salt and pepper.
- Set gas grill to high heat. Preheat for 5 minutes.
- Combine sour cream, mayo, cilantro, chili powder, lime juice, salt, and pepper in small mixing bowl.
- Place corn on grill, rotating occasionally, until cooked through (5-6 minutes per side) or until lightly charred.
- Transfer corn to bowl with sauce mixture and use a large spoon to evenly coat corn on all sides with mixture.
- Remove corn from bowl. Sprinkle more chili powder (to taste) and Parmesan cheese on top.