Grilled Bacon Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
These spicy bites will leave you wishing for more. When preparing the raw jalapenos, a pair of rubber kitchen gloves can help keep the raw juice from soaking into your skin!
Serves: Makes 16 poppers
- 8 jalapeño peppers
- 1 cup of cream cheese
- 16 slices of bacon
- Slice the jalapeños lengthwise and remove all stems, seeds, and veins.
- Heat gas grill to medium-high.
- Stuff jalapeno halves with cream cheese.
- Wrap a single slice of bacon around each pepper half.
- Place on the hot gas grill cream cheese side up until bacon is golden brown and crispy.