What goes good with grilling out? Homemade lemonade! This recipe is incredibly fresh and so simple to make. It will become a new summertime staple. Perfect for a children’s lemonade stand!
Remember, safety first when cooking with kids! Children should always be supervised in the kitchen or around a grill.
Serves: 1 pitcher
Prep Time: 20
Cook Time: 5
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 6 cups cold water
- 5-8 lemons pending on size
- Combine sugar and 1 cup of water in a 3-quart saucepan.
- Bring water and sugar to a boil over medium heat. Stir until all the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat, cool, and refrigerate mixture.
- Juice the lemons over a strainer until you have 1 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Add the lemon juice to the remaining 5 cups of cold water.
- Stir in the refrigerated sugar and water mixture.
- Garnish with lemon slices and/or fresh mint leaves.