DIY Valentine’s Day Cards
Homemade Valentine’s Day cards are a wonderful way to engage your children in a fun afternoon activity. With supplies you have around the house, your child can let the creative juices flow and create one-of-a-kind, heartfelt cards.
Activity Items Ideas:
- Red, white, pink paper (different kinds of paper such as construction or cardstock)
- Confetti hearts, pompoms, pipe cleaners, feathers, googley eyes, popsicle sticks, etc.
- Ribbon, yarn, string
- Markers, crayons, paint
- Card stock paper or thin cardboard
- Scissors, tape, glue, stencils
- This is the fun part. Time to let the children get creative! Brainstorm some ideas such as clever Valentine’s Day sayings and let them have at it. It’s amazing to see their creations. Most importantly, have fun!