Using your pan drippings from your Turkey and a few more ingredients, you can make this simple and delicious gravy recipe. It will become your go to recipe year after years.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups pan drippings from roasted turkey
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Strain pan drippings through a sieve and discard solids. Reserve at least 2 21/2 cups of your drippings.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour and thyme until lightly browned, about 1 minute.
- Gradually stir in reserved pan drippings. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, whisking constantly, until thickened, about 5-10 minutes.
- Stir in parsley; season with salt and pepper, to taste.