Sign up for our newsletter
Celebrate Mom with a Mother’s Day Picnic
If you ask mom how she wants to spend Mother’s Day, you will likely get the usual “whatever you would like” response. Not all mothers are the same, however, and every mom values quality time with their children. For this Mother’s Day, we recommend setting up a picnic for mom and enjoying the beautiful outdoors. Here are Blossman’s tips for ensuring a fun-filled day picnicking with the mom you love the most.
A Mother’s Day picnic she’ll remember…
- Have your grill cylinder filled! With Mother’s Day being at the start of grilling season, you may be forgetting the clean-burning propane to get your grill going. Find your local Blossman Gas location.
- Bring one of mom’s favorite activities. Whether it be a board game, playing cards, or coloring books, the day is all about her. Try to consider something that is easy to pack and easy to clean up.
- Be ready to take some photos! Both you and your mom will want to look back on the day spent together. It doesn’t matter if it is a smartphone or high-quality camera, as long as you have a device ready so you can always remember the special moments.
- Have a bug plan in place. Flying critters love to disrupt picnics, so having your favorite bug spray on hand is essential. Packing food and drinks in containers with lids, will also help keep the bugs away.
- Keep the good times rolling into the evening around the propane-powered fire pit. A fire pit gives you the capability to control the experience. You can have low flames or high flames, thick flames or thin flames, depending on the type of ambiance you desire. Browse our selection of fire pits and outdoor living products.
- Most importantly, don’t forget to tell your mom how much you love and appreciate her! It’s the little things that mean the world!