Sweet, juicy, delicious, and easy. Our favorite kind of dessert! This recipe is a perfect end to any summer meal. The grilled peaches add a unique flavor combination with the honey. It’s tempting to eat the whole batch in one sitting!
- 4-6 fresh peaches
- 5 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- mint leaves (optional)
- chopped pistachios (optional)
- Preheat your grill on high for at least 15 minutes.
- Cut your peaches crossways following the natural line on the peach. Separate and remove the pits.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together 5 tablespoons honey, 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Be sure to re-whisk this mixture just before you coat the peach in it.
- Dip each peach half in the honey mixture until it’s completely coated.
- At this point your grill should be hot enough. Open thelid and keep the heat on high. Place the peach halves cut side down and grill for 3-4 minutes, or until grill marks are achieved.
- Flip and grill another minute or so, just until the rounded side is softened. Remove from the grill with tongs.
- Serve with ice cream, extra honey, mint, or chopped pistachios.