Ever considered cooking duck but feared it may be too complicated? It’s much simpler than most people imagine. Our recipe wraps it in bacon which only adds to the flavor!
- 3 duck breasts
- 6 jalapeños
- 1/2 lb. bacon
- 16 oz. bottle Italian dressing
- 12 wood toothpicks
- De-bone each duck breast and slit in two equal halves.
- Marinate breasts in Italian dressing for 4 hours.
- Slice jalapeños lengthwise and remove seeds. Slice jalapeños again, thick or thin according to your desired spice preference.
- Cut a pocket in each duck breast lengthwise, and insert 2-3 jalapeño slices (more or less to your desired spice preference).
- Wrap each breast in bacon, and secure bacon with wood toothpicks. Be careful to cover breast evenly as possible with bacon.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill duck breasts for about 30 minutes or until the bacon is crispy on the outside. Turn once on grill for even cooking.