Grilled Stuffed Duck Recipe
Ever considered cooking duck but feared it may be too complicated? It’s much simpler than most people imagine. Our recipe wraps it in bacon which only adds to the flavor!
- 3 duck breasts
- 6 jalapeños
- 1/2 lb. bacon
- 16 oz. bottle Italian dressing
- 12 wood toothpicks
- De-bone each duck breast and slit in two equal halves.
- Marinate breasts in Italian dressing for 4 hours.
- Slice jalapeños lengthwise and remove seeds. Slice jalapeños again, thick or thin according to your desired spice preference.
- Cut a pocket in each duck breast lengthwise, and insert 2-3 jalapeño slices (more or less to your desired spice preference).
- Wrap each breast in bacon, and secure bacon with wood toothpicks. Be careful to cover breast evenly as possible with bacon.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill duck breasts for about 30 minutes or until the bacon is crispy on the outside. Turn once on grill for even cooking.