Enjoy a grilled seafood dinner with this simple grilled prawns recipe. There are a large number of people who avoid cooking new things out of convenience. Well, if you are hesitant, this simple 2-step recipe is a great way for you to try cooking new things again!
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 25 min
- Extra-virgin olive-oil, for the grill and for brushing
- 2 1/2 lbs. large head-on, shell-on shrimp
- Fine sea salt
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat a grill to medium high and oil the grates. Devein the shrimp: Cut through the shell along the back of the shrimp with kitchen shears to expose the vein. Use the edge of the shears or the tip of a paring knife to remove the vein, leaving the shell intact.
- Brush the shrimp with olive oil. Grill until the shells are pink and lightly charred, 2 to 3 minutes per side (any exposed meat should be opaque). Remove the shrimp to a platter and sprinkle with sea salt. Serve with lemon wedges.