Are you looking for a simple, healthy, and tasty dinner recipe that takes less than 30 minutes? We all are, right? Follow this recipe for a colorful dish the whole family will enjoy.
- 4 boneless, skinless salmon fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb. asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced (plus additional wedges for garnish)
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 3 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 3 tsp. minced garlic
- fresh thyme or parsley, for garnish
- Season salmon generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Arrange lemon slices, one salmon fillet, and 1/4 of the asparagus in the center of one 12×12 inch piece of foil. Repeat with remaining lemon slices, salmon, and asparagus on 3 other pieces of foil.
- In a small bowl mix butter, Italian seasoning, and garlic. Drop large dollops of the herb butter on top of the salmon and asparagus.
- Fold the foil tightly around the salmon and asparagus, being sure to seal the ends together tightly so the juices and butter don’t run out while cooking.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 6-8 minutes on each side, until asparagus is tender and salmon is flaky.
- Drizzle fresh lemon juice over the top and add thyme or parsley for garnish.