Need an easy meal to serve before the kids go trick or treating? This eyeball pasta recipe is spooky, fun, and the perfect Halloween dinner. Kids will love eating the spooky spaghetti before going door to door!
Prep Time: 20
Cook Time: 15
- 4-6 oz. spinach pasta
- 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- 2 string cheese (approx 1/2 per person)
- Handful of black olives
- One large straw and one small straw
- Slice string cheese into ¼″ thick discs. Cut the olives in half lengthwise.
- Using the straws cut circles out of the cheese discs, using the same straw, cut pieces out of the olives. Place the olive pieces in the cheese pieces to make eyeballs.
- Cook pasta according to directions. Top with a serving of pasta sauce and add eyeballs on top.