Easy Grilled Vegetables Recipe
There’s nothing better than tender, smoky, perfectly charred grilled vegetables. This makes for a very easy side dish to any summer cookout, and you will finally have your kids asking for more vegetables!
- 1 lb. zucchini, sliced thick
- 1 lb. bell peppers, cut into chunks
- 1 large red onion, cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. McCormick’s Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Turn grill on to medium-high heat. Place a grill pan or foil directly on grill grates.
- Put cut vegetables in a large bowl. Add seasoning and olive oil. Toss until vegetables are evenly coated.
- Transfer vegetables to grill pan or foil. Stir vegetables until they are lightly charred, about 2-3 minutes.