Easy, tender, juicy, and finger-licking delicious BBQ ribs are one of the best meals you can make for a summer picnic or party. They are everyone’s favorite feast and are surprisingly simple to make with the right recipe.
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. sea salt
- 3 tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. dry mustard
- 1 tbsp. black pepper
- 3 slabs of baby back pork ribs
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Rub 3 slabs of baby back pork ribs w/ 2 tbsps. olive oil, then coat w/ dry rub mixture.
- Stack ribs together and wrap tightly w/ plastic wrap; place on baking sheet and chill for 8 hours.
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees on one side, keeping other side unlit.
- Stack ribs, one on top of the other (meat side up) and grill covered for 2 hours on the unlit side of the grill (rotate slabs every 40 minutes).
- Reduce temperature to 250 degrees, unstack ribs placing side by side on unlit side of grill, and cook another 30 minutes.
- Remove ribs from grill and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.