Propane is a naturally safe energy source that is used in millions of homes. It is used for heating, cooking, grilling, backup power, lighting, campers, and much more.
Our Blossman trained technicians will help chose the right appliance for your home to provide reliable comfort and service. Propane has an enviable safety record and history due to the strict regulations and stringent codes developed by the propane industry in association with the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).
Here are a few tips to prevent causing a gas leak at your home:
• Become familiar with the chemical odorant of propane, which smells a lot like rotten eggs. Blossman Gas offers scratch-n-sniff samples
• Do not tamper with your gas supply lines
• Never attempt a "do-it-yourself" repair on any gas appliance
• Know where any underground or above ground gas service lines are located, especially when doing yard work
• Do not tamper with any safety devices, regulators or storage tank fittings
• Know where your main gas shutoff valve is located
Blossman Gas technicians are leaders in the industry on safety, and are highly trained to install and test propane gas appliances.
Need assistance or have a question? Blossman is here to help. Please fill out the form below and a customer representative will contact you shortly.